I'm a real estate broker who buys and sells homes on behalf of physicians, nurses, and scientists. I love medicine and offer my clients expertise and guidance so that they can focus on their practices and have more time to spend with their families.
My Background and Blended Qualifications in Healthcare, Medicine and Real Estate:
(1) Private IT consultant/data scientist for over 20 years in healthcare research and epidemiology to hospitals and health plans, e.g., Kaiser Permanente, CDC, Blue Cross, etc.;
(2) Master of Science degree (MSPH) from the UCLA School of Public Health. Wrote my thesis and was awarded my degree while working full-time for a Fortune 500 hospital corporation that was nationally recognized for its medical records and other hospital information systems.
(3) My father was a physician and I was raised in the demanding lifestyle of hospital rounds, house calls and running a practice before establishing my own rewarding career in medicine.
(4) I donate a percentage of my commissions to non-profits that serve local community needs.
(5) Licensed real estate broker who serves most geographic areas in Los Angeles and Ventura counties. Truly an "on-call" physician's broker.
All my clients are provided access to specialized loan programs to fit their needs, credit repair/restoration and referrals to wealth managers, estate planners, physician insurers and above all, personal attention by me.